Sunday, June 19, 2011

The lesson from my father............. surviving failure


I was a below average student..... used to get very less scores. It was always my dad always with me encouraging to try harder for better. He directed my energy by learning from past mistakes. It managed to increase my grades and also made me great at survivorship.

There is a Nike commercial,starred by Micheal Jordan where he says : "I fail over and over and over again in my life..... that is why I succeed". Have a look...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mMioJ5szc

Soichiro Honda said:
Success represents the 1% of your work which results from 99% that is called failure.

Its my father who made me believe that failure is not result of the mistakes we make but it is result of how we respond to our mistakes. When we succumb to a failure our vision gets blocked and dreams get vaporised. When we live upto a failure positively our confidence level increases in dealing with any horror that may come further.

Failure can refine us when we do not allow it to define us.

Thnks dad................
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment